If you are looking for DANCE CLASSES located on the HAMILTON MOUNTAIN then you have come to the right place!
Is it important to you that your child has fun while learning at the same time? Then discover what makes us Not Just Another Dance Studio! At Not Just Another Dance Studio we are a family. Our friendly, professional staff nurture students to flourish and become passionate & confident dancers! We offer both recreational and competitive dance classes for children ages 18 months-adult in Creative Movement, Pre-Dance, Jazz, Hip Hop, Ballet/Lyrical, Tap, Acro, Musical Theatre, Contemporary and Yoga. Your child will leave class thrilled to show you the new dance moves that they learned in class!
3 Questions Every Parent Should Ask Before Joining a Dance Studio!
Registration NOW OPEN for our 2017-2018 Dance Season!
Our Dance Season runs from September 11, 2017 through June 7, 2018.
We are now accepting SECURE ONLINE REGISTRATION:
Customer Portal Login
(Once you have set up an account)
New Student Registration
(For new or existing students that have not yet set up an account)
HAMILTON SPECTATOR READERS CHOICE AWARDS - We have been nominated in 2 categories for the Hamilton Spectator Reader’ Choice Awards. Vote online from Saturday, September 16 at 7:00 am through Tuesday, September 26th at 11:30pm in the Business or Service Category.
NOMINATIONS FOR THE HAMILTON SPECTATOR'S READERS CHOICE AWARDS
- Best Dance Studio
- Best Dance Studio - Children's
- Please nominate us for Favourite Dance Studio and Favourite Dance Instructor at https://readerschoice.thespec.com/
Nominations begin April 1st and close July 31, 2017 at 11:30pm.
VOTING FOR THE HAMILTON COMMUNITY NEWS READER'S CHOICE AWARDS
- Nominations to be released soon!! Voting takes place February 25th - March 6th, 2017.
HAMILTON COMMUNITY NEWS READER'S CHOICE AWARDS
- Nominate us between December 15th-January 8th, 2017. Nominations are done online at http://readerschoice.hamiltonnews.com. We appreciate your continued support!
PARENT VIEWING WEEK
- We collected 350 pounds of food for The Hamilton Dream Centre Food Bank this week! To date we have collected over 4,000 pounds of food donations. Great job!
CHCH BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS
- Vote for us in the Business Services category under Dance Studio. You can vote once per 24 hour period, and voting closes October 30, 2016. www.chch.com/2016-business-excellence-awards
BACK TO SCHOOL DONATIONS -
Thank you to everyone who supported our Back-to-School drive, and dropped off school supplies and backpacks for The Hamilton Dream Centre.
HEALTHY KIDS PROGRAM - We will be offering a variety of FREE classes from June 13-17, 2016 as part of the Hamilton Healthy Kids Community Challenge to help kids be physically active. Check out our dancers in the promotional video! Contact the studio for more information or to register.
HAMILTON DREAM CENTRE FOOD BANK - Thank you to everyone who Made a donation at our Annual Recital and Showcase. We collected 297 pounds of food for the Food Bank.
CHECK US OUT AT "A Day in The Park" on Saturday, August 30th from 10-4pm. NJADS Inc. is performing at 11am. 3027 Homestead Drive, Mount Hope.
There are two ways to register for classes:
- Per Session (Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer). One payment made at the time of registration for the full session fee as indicated on the registration form.
- Per Dance Season (September through June for a total of 35 weeks). Registering for the full dance season not only saves you 15%, but also guarantees that you will have a spot in your child's class for the full season. Recital fee(s) are due at time of registration, along with 10 monthly equal billing payments via post-dated cheques or credit card for the 1st of the month September through June.
Discounts are given for students that enroll in more then one class per week for the full dance season; 5% for two classes, 10% for three classes, 15% for four classes and 20% for five classes a week.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not offer registration on a monthly basis; you must either commit to the whole dance season (September through June) and pay monthly, or register for the session (Fall, Winter or Spring) and pay the fees in full at enrollment.
The following are the typical number of weeks per session.
Fall session runs 13 weeks
Winter session runs 10 weeks
Spring session runs 12 weeks
Summer sessions run 4 weeks (one offered in July and one in August)
Summer Dance Camps...half and full day programs available!
YOU CAN REGISTER FOR OUR CLASSES AT ANY TIME WITH OUR SECURE ONLINE STUDIO PORTAL!
We accept registration for our dance season on a first-come, first-serve basis. Don't delay, some of our most popular classes fill up quickly!
When registering for our 2017-2018 Dance Season, students must meet the age requirements for classes as of Sept. 1/17. Tuition is paid via 10 Equal Monthly Payments. (Fees cover the entire dance season, and does not correspond to the number of classes in any given month).
Student Portal Login: (For parents already set up in the system)
New Student Registration: (New/returning students who do not have an account set up in the system yet)
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS - Payment can be made using Mastercard or Visa in our Studio Portal. You can securely load your credit card information to our system.
CHEQUES - Register through our Studio Portal, then contact the studio to advise you would like to pay via post-dated cheque. We will email you a breakdown of your fees owing. Cheques are payable to NJADS Inc: Recital fee(s) are due at time of registration, along with a set of 10 post-dated cheques for September through June dated for the 1st of each month. Please note: The recital fee is due for each class that a student is registered in.
REGISTERING PER SESSION - Students registering for the full dance season will have first access to classes. Spots for seasonal registration will open 3 weeks prior to the class start date if there is still space available in classes. Emai the registration for the appropriate session to the studio at email@example.com. We will create an account for you, and enroll you in the session requested (pending space in the class).